Guidelines: Film a video of yourself throwing your favourite combo, trick, or whatever you think is awesome! … BUT do it by including a CLYW – Caribou Lodge theme. Some loose examples are: you could wear a costume, include some artwork, woodlands environment, neat editing, animation … however you want to interpret the Caribou Lodge theme. Be creative! We will simply pick the video we think is the most amazing.
Length: 1 Minute
There will be 2 rounds.
Round 1: This round is open to everyone. We will pick the top 10 of our favourite videos and those people will move onto Round 2.
Round 2: The lucky top 10 from round 1 will be required to submit a second video. We will then pick our favourite video and that person will be crowned the contest winner!
Prizes: The lucky 10 that make it into Round 2 will each receive one of the new coloured Yetis.
- Arctic Circle: 2nd Expedition
- Puffin 2
- Gnarwhal 2
- One Entry per person
- Do you have to use a CLYW Return Top? Nope! Use whatever you have!
- Maximum 1 minute time limit, but feel free to do all the tricks/throws you want.
- Make sure to include “2013 CLYW Video Contest” in the title of your video.
- We will include the Axes logo for optional use here.
- If you’re including music, please no swears or explicit content in your song. We want to keep this family fun.
- Upload your video to Youtube or Vimeo and send us the link via email to: email@example.com